For Immediate Release
(March 2013, St. Louis, MO) Veterans Home Care LLC, a national organization dedicated to helping aging veterans and their families qualify for the VA Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit has implemented a new reputation management program that helps current and potentially new clients learn more about the organization.
Bonnie Laiderman, Founder, has implemented a mini-site that allows current clients to place certified reviews about Veterans Home Care LLC and VetAssist online in an easy and quick manner.
• You can view the new Certified Review site for the Veterans Home Care LLC at http://seniorservicereviews.com/veteranshomecare/all-reviews
• The Veterans Home Care Review site is also integrated as an iframe on their main website as seen here http://www.veteranshomecare.com/read-our-certified-testimonials/
• The Certified Senior Service Review site is integrated into their Facebook Business Page as seen here http://www.facebook.com/veteranshomecare
It means that all the reviews on this review site are unfiltered, unedited and are certified to be authentic reviews from actual clients.
Why Is This Important for Closing More Home Care Leads?
In the senior service business, trust is everything. Families want to know that the senior service they hire will absolutely provide the best service or care possible for their aging loved one. Reading the positive words of other family members who trusted the senior service business is not only meaningful, but also relieves stress and anxiety about “making the right decision“.
When Home Care Agency Owners were asked what they commonly do with testimonials from clients and family members they provided the following answers:
• “We have a big binder of testimonials that we show new families.”
• “I have tons of thank you notes, but they aren’t very organized”
• “I get lots of emails that say great things about our services, but no one else sees them but me- I just don’t have time to do anything with them.”
• “Frankly we get tons of great testimonials, but I have no idea what to do with them.”
• “Sometimes we post them on our own website”
This is the standard for most home care agencies nationwide. Keeping testimonials hidden from the general public is like telling an agency’s biggest cheerleaders to “Quiet down, shhhhh!, we don’t want anyone to know how good we really are!” It’s like a goldmine of opportunity being kept secret.
Don’t keep it a secret. Put testimonials on a reputable third party website.
If a home care agency took just 10 recent testimonials and put them on a 3rd party website- (not their own website) they would could increase their referrals and online internet inquiries significantly.
Studies show that online reviews and testimonials matter more than ever in today’s marketplace. For example, a recent study showed that 4 out of 5 consumers have changed their mind about doing business with a company based solely on negative information found online.
If a senior service provides an identical product or service as their competitor down the street, and they have 10 good reviews, and the other senior service has either negative reviews (bad reputation) or a lack of reviews (no reputation), who is the prospective online consumer is going to choose?
Online reviews and testimonials are a game changer in the local senior service business landscape. For more information, and to learn how your home care agency can have it’s own Certified Senior Service Review site visit http://www.SeniorServiceReviews.com
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN